wtorek, 22 czerwca 2010

*87

People can take everything away from you...
But they can never take away your truth...
But the question is: Can you handle mine?

They say I'm crazy.
I really don't care.
That's my prerogative!

They say I'm nasty, but I don't give a damn.
Getting boys is how I live.

Some ask me questions: Why am I so real?
But they don't understand me.

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me...
Why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission to make my own decisions.
That's my prerogative!

It's the way I wanna live.
Can't tell me what to do.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm really not soked...
See nothing wrong spread myself around...

It's the way that I want to live.
You can't tell me what to do.

1 komentarz:

  1. You just enjoy your life. Dun't care what others say about you .

    OdpowiedzUsuń